VRF systems are ideal for variable load applications, as their design is based on inverter technology. This adapts the speed of the variable-speed compressor to the varying thermal loads in a building. The Pulse Modulating Valve (PMV) in each unit controls the exact amount of refrigerant to be injected into each indoor unit.
In addition, two temperature sensors and a pressure sensor permanently control the amount of superheat, ensuring a safe operation. The pressure sensor also helps to balance the refrigerant flow. With VRF outdoor units, indoor units, Y-joints, headers and controls are all part of a single package.
Advantages of Blue Star VRF Systems:
1. Tropicalised – Outdoor units can operate at 52oC
2. Energy Efficient – Saves power as it is powered by Digital Compressor
3. Higher Air Flow – Optimises Indoor & outdoor unit Selection
5. Speedy Project Completion – Factory assembled, Less Site work
6. Space Saving Design – can be installed on roof tops or Balcony
7. Zero EMI – Digital Compressor Do not generate any EMI